1. Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry. Season very lightly with salt. Grill, turning every 2 minutes, until lightly charred all over and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of each steak registers 120° for medium-rare, 8–10 minutes total.
2. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest at least 10 minutes before cutting into 1" pieces & set aside.
3. Whisk lime juice, chili paste, peanut oil, sugar, honey, and garlic in a small bowl to combine. Taste and season with salt if desired.
4. Cook noodles in a small pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and run under cold water to stop cooking.
5. Toss noodles with oil in a large bowl. Add mango, arugula, carrots, scallions, cabbage, tomatoes, and dressing and toss again to coat. Season with salt if desired. Add half of the avocado, cilantro, and ¼ cup peanuts. Gently toss just to combine.
6. Divide salad among plates, piling as high as possible. Top with a few leaves of arugula, steak, remaining avocado & peanuts. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Dressing can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
A recipe from Karell Émard, PWHPA member & CWHL Champion.
PWHPA - Professional Women's Hockey Players Association