- RICE :
- 1 cup cooked sushi white rice, cooled,
- 2 tbsp rice vineagar,
- 1 tsp salt + 1 tsp sugar
- TUNA :
- 300g sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cameline oil + 2 tbsp cameline seeds
- coriander leaves (to taste)
- VEGETABLES :
- 1 cup Fresh Attitude baby spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 small beet, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 lime in wedges
1. Combine the rice with the vineagar, the sugar & the salt. Let it rest a few miuntes.
2. Roast the caméline seeds in a dry pan for 5-6 min over low-medium heat.
3. In a preparation bowl, combine the tuna with the mayonnaise, the chopped coriander, the caméline oil & the caméline roasted seeds.
4. In 2 serving bowls, layer the rice, the tuna, the Fresh Attitude spinach leaves and the other vegetables.
5. Drizzle with soy sauce & sriracha sauce, to taste. Serve with a lime wedge.