1. Combine the flour, eggs, salt, and olive oil. Add a small amount of water to the bowl and start to work and knead the dough.
2. Once the dough is well mixed, use a rolling pin to roll the dough into two thin sheets (one for the bottom of the ravioli and one to cover them.)
3. In another bowl: combine the spinach, ricotta, and parmesan (you can cut the spinach into small pieces, or even blend the ingre-dients together to make smoother and less chunky).
4. Take the filling mix and use a tsp to set out small portions across the dough. Once complete, cover with the additional dough sheet and press the sides down. Then cut the ravioli into desired shape (you can do squares, triangles, circles, etc..)
5. Over the stove: bring water to a boil (with 1-2 pinches of salt). Once water is boiled add raviolis and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add desired sauce (tomato, pesto, cheese and serve while hot, with basil leaves for garnish. I chose a tomato/basil sauce.
A recipe Carolyne Prevost, PWHPA member, CWHL champion and 2-time NCAA champion.
PWHPA - Professional Women's Hockey Players Association