- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 small white onions Fresh Attitude, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, combine zucchini and onions.
2. Add egg and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flattening with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 3-4 minutes longer.
4. Serve immediately