1. Rehydrate rice vermicelli in fresh water.
2. Cut the shrimps lengthwise. Place in a bowl, pour over 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
3. Cook the vermicelli in boiling water for about 3 min (according to package instructions). Once cooked, refresh them under a trickle of cold water to prevent them from sticking together.
4. Fill a dish with lukewarm water. Immerse a sheet of rice in the water until soft and lay it out on a non-stick work surface. Place Attitude Fresh spring mix leaves in a rectangle in the center, then add coriander leaves, vermicelli, shrimp, concumber, carrot and bean sprouts. Close the rolls gently, fold in the sides and roll up completely.
5. Leave the rolls to rest in a cool place for at least 30 minutes before serving with an Asian sauce.
You can replace coriander by any other fresh herb according to your taste.