1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients required for the crêpe batter. Blend until smooth and homogeneous.
2. Coarsely chop the arugula. Keep some fresh arugula for garnish.
3. Clean and finely slice the mushrooms. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the mushrooms until golden. Set aside.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour in a ladleful of batter and tilt the pan to distribute evenly.
Before flipping the crêpe, add a few slices of mushroom and some chopped arugula to the top.
5. Once warm, gently roll up each crêpe and surround with a slice of prosciutto. Serve the crêpes with the remaining fresh arugula.
A fun recipe for the whole family!