1. In an egg poacher, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
2. Once water has come to a boil, crack eggs into poacher and poach for 4-6 minutes depending on how you like your eggs.
3. While the eggs are cooking toast your bread and mash the avocado in a small bowl with salt, pepper and everything bagel seasoning.
4. Build your salad with the Fresh Attitude arugula, strawberries, blueberries and feta. Top with your choice of dressing, I like balsamic vinegar!
5. Eventually, place poached eggs on the avocado toasts and serve with the Fresh Attitude arugula salad.
A recipe from Jamie Lee Rattray, PWHPA member, 2x times silver medalist - Ice Hockey world championship, U18 World Junior Ice Hockey champion with Team Canada, Clarkson Cup Champion with Markham Thunder, NCAA Champion & NCAA Top Collegiate Player.
PWHPA - Professional Women's Hockey Players Association