- 125 g butter
- 4 large onions Fresh Attitude, chopped
- 1 L of chicken broth
- 500 ml of white wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch of clove, ground
- 500 ml of 35% cream (cooking)
- Salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
- Some chive stalks, finely chopped
1. Sweat the onion in the butter, until transparent.
2. Add chicken broth, garlic, thyme, bay leaf and cloves. Simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Using a mixer or blender, blend until the mixture is velvety.
4. Slowly cook the cream without boiling and season to taste. When hot, remove from heat and whisk with a whisk to create a foamy liquid.
5. Pour velvety into glass cups. Using a spoon, add the cream and garnish with chives.
6. Serve with bread baguette croutons.