- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 (5 oz) Fresh Attitude Duo Baby Kale and Spinach container
- Ground pepper
- 1 (250g) softened cream cheese package
- 4 English muffins split in two and toasted
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. In a large skillet, cook garlic in oil. When it begins to color, add the Fresh Attitude Duo.
3. Cook about 2 minutes until wilted. Let cool.
4. Chop finely and mix with cream cheese and pepper.
5. Spread on English muffins.
6. Bake until lightly browned.
Serve with a slice of smoked salmon or ham if desired.