- 12 rainbow carrots
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
2. Wash and slice carrots in half lengthwise.
3. Toss carrots with oil and grill for 5 minutes. Flip, cover with an aluminium paper, and grill for another 5 minutes.
4. The carrots should be cooked, but still crunchy.
5. Meanwhile blend the vinegar, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper to create the vinaigrette.
6. Serve drizzled over the carrots.