- 1 container (142g 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed arugula
- 2 Firm ripe peaches, cut in halves and pitted
- 1 cup 250ml Fresh burrata cheese
- 1/2 cup 125ml Pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. 30ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. 15ml Honey
- 1 tbsp. 15ml Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. 15ml Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together, the honey, the olive oil, the balsamic and the apple cider vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Preheat grill or BBQ to high heat. Place peaches cut sides down, on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, until grill marks appear but peach-es are still firm. Set aside.
3. In a serving bowl, put the arugula, the crumbled burrata, the pecan, and the peaches.
4. Drizzle vinaigrette and serve immediately.
If you do not have fresh burrata, you can replace it by fresh bocconcini or feta cheese. This recipe is also delicious with grilled plums and almonds.