The pandemic has changed our daily lives, at home and at work. At Vegpro International, we have taken this challenge head on. By adapting quickly to ensure the safety of our employees while maintaining our operations, we are able to continue to offer our Atittude Fraîche products to Quebecers.
As an essential service, Vegpro International inc. has been proactive since the very beginning of the pandemic. We interact with several companies and organizations to ensure that we follow best risk control practices.
Here are the measures implemented to date:
- Behavioral rules are well followed and reinforced on a daily basis by our leaders and a Covid-19 brigade.
- Distancing is possible for all positions with a few exceptions where additional equipment is provided to secure workers.
- The factory is completely sanitized every evening, the common areas are cleaned several times a day and the offices are disinfected daily.
- Employee transportation has been doubled in order to respect health rules by reducing the number of passengers per bus.
- All visitors (employees and others) are subject to temperature measurement and access control to the factory. In addition, everyone washes their hands thoroughly before entering the building.
- Potential cases are strictly managed according to public health directives.
- All employees receive the protective equipment necessary for their safety, in connection with the risk related to their task.
- A daily newsletter is published to communicate all developments and all potential cases identified.
If you or someone close to you are looking for a stimulating job in a growing company, we invite you to consult our different job offers HERE.
For any questions or concerns, we invite you to consult our customer service HERE.