- 6 White Fleshed Potatoes (medium sized)
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dried Provencal herb
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Fresh Attitude Shallots
- 1/2 cup Unbleachd all-purpose sifted flour
- 2 cups Diluted vegetable broth from store
- 1/2 cup Barbecue sauce from store, to choosen (vegeterian)
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce (reduce in salt)
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 cup Fresh Attitude Prewashed Spinach
- 1 cup Fresh Attitude Prewashed Arugula
- 2 cups Cheese curds
1. Preheat oven to 400F (204C).
2. Cut potatoes into sticks, 1cm (0.39’’) large.
3. Put potato sticks in a bowl, drizzle with oil and Provencal herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste then stir well.
4. Place potato sticks onto a non-stick baking pan. Cook for 45-50 minutes, or until fries are golden roasted.
5. Finely chop the shallots, set aside.
6. Coarsely chop the spinach and arugula, set aside.
7. In a saucepan, cook 1/3 of the shallots in olive oil at high heat until nice and golden.
8. Lower the heat to medium-low, then add the flour. It will form a paste, stir well.
9. Slowly add the vegetable broth, making sure to stir at all time. Then, let cook for 2 minutes, stir often.
10. Add the barbecue sauce, the soy sauce and the tomato paste. Let cook for 5 minutes and stir often.
11. In a small pan, put the spinach, arugula, and what’s left of the shallots together. Drizzle with olive oil and cook to high heat for 2 minutes, set aside.
12. Mix the fries and cheese curds together. Cover with sauce and garnish.
Feel free to garnish with uncooked spinach and arugula, for extra freshness !