1. Open your ready-to-eat Fresh Attitude Southwest salad with chicken. Keep the ingredients separated.
2. In a non-stick skillet, brown the onions in the vegetable oil for 2 minutes. Add the chicken and Tex-Mex seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes. Then, add the black beans and let them heat up for another 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a serving dish, place the Mejicano tortillas tacos and top with the chicken and black bean mixture.
4. Add the guacamole, green onion, and cilantro along remaining of the Fresh Attitude southwest salad kit (lettuce, Tex-Mex cheese, Tortilla chips and dressing).
5. Feel free to use the leftover ingredients from the salad kit to build a side-salad for your tacos dish.
6. Serve immediately with a lime wedge.
In partnership with Mejiano.
You can replace the Tex-Mex style seasoning by various spices : cumin, paprika, chili & garlic powder, etc.