- 1 Southwest salad kit Fresh Attitude™ (do not mix)
Includes: Romaine lettuce, Tex-Mex cheese, Tortillas chips and Southwest sauce
- 10 tortillas
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2tbs chili powder
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- Salt and pepper
1. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil, sauté the onions and peppers over medium-high heat and add the turkey.
2. Lower the heat, add the seasonings and garlic to the meat and vegetables. Stir to mix well and cook for a minute.
3. Spoon turkey filling down the center of tortillas. Add the lettuce, sauce, cheese, and tortilla chips that you’ll find in the Southwest Fresh Attitude™ salad compartments.
4. Serve with cherry tomatoes, avocado and cilantro. Enjoy!
Photo: Mélissa Clément