1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Open your ready-to-eat South-west salad with chicken. Keep the ingredients separate.
3. Mash the red beans with a fork or in a small blender.
4. Spread the red bean paste and diced chicken on the tortillas. Add salt and pepper to taste, then roll the tortillas.
5. Place the tortillas in a small baking dish and top with the tomato sauce and the cheese.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Finish cooking by putting the grill on for 2 minutes or until the cheese is browned.
7. In a salad bowl, make a side salad with the remaining lettuce, Tex-Mex cheese, South-West dressing and tortillas.
8. Serve immediately.