1. In a small bowl, mix the Dijon mustard with the vinegar. Gently wisp while adding the remaining oil until it has been all incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside.
2. Cut fine star-shaped incisions in the radishes.
3. In a big salad bowl, put the spring mix and the tomato. Add the dressing and make sure all the ingredients are mixed.
4. On a large round wooden tray, place a round bowl in the center upside down. It should be 3 inches in diameter. Arrange the dressed salad around the bowl to form a crown, then remove the center bowl.
5. Add the thin slices of okra, the star radishes, the cucumber strips, and a few leaves of parsley. Enjoy!
Thinly sliced, the okras can be eaten raw. You can blanch them for 2 minutes in boiling water to soften them.