1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a bowl, blend the squash with half of the olive oil and the dried parsley. Add salt and pepper. Make sure the squash is evenly coated.
3. Place the squash on a cooking pan covered with parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until it is tender and gold-en. Set aside.
4. In a non-stick skillet, brown the Halloumi cheese slices for about 2 minutes per side.
5. In a salad bowl, put the spinach, the radishes, the cranberries, the parsley, and the green onions. Add the herb salt, the olive oil and the apple cider vinegar. Combine and make sure all the ingredients are mixed.
8. In 4 serving plates, put the spinach and seasoned veggies. Then place the lentils, the roasted squash, and the Halloumi slices.
Thanks to Stéphanie Labonté for this fantastic recipe!
This recipe is also delicious with our Fresh Attitude Spring mix.