- 2 cups of Fresh Attitude baby spinach
- 3 mushrooms, coarsely sliced
- 1 clementine, cut in half
- 2 tablespoon of camelina seeds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 4 c. (60 ml) camelina oil
- 2 c. (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 c. (30 ml) maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, put the olive oil, the vinegar and the maple sirup. Wisp well. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside.
3. In a big salad bowl, put the spinach, the mushrooms, the clementine wedges and the pecans. Add the dressing and make sure all the ingredients are coated by the dressing.
4. Sprinkle with camelina seeds. The salad is ready to serve!
Pear, apple, berries... you can replace the clementines by your favorite seasonal fruit.
Photo credit: Audrey McMahon and Mélanie Marchand