1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Blend the carrots with the olive oil, the honey, the garlic and the rosemary in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Make sure the carrots are evenly coated.
3. Place the carrots on a cooking pan covered with parchment paper. Cook in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are tender and golden. Once cooked, set them aside.
4. In a salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing of your choice.
5. Portion the salad in 4 bowls. Garnish with the roasted carrots then serve.
For the dressing, we suggest our delicious Honey and Mustard dressing. A perfect match!