- 3 large Fresh Attitude carrots (or 4-5 smaller ones) cut in 1cm diameter tubes.
- 1 container (142g/5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grilled Walnuts
- 1/3 cup red onion, cut in thin slices
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Blend the carrots with the olive oil, the honey, the garlic and the rosemary in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Make sure the carrots are evenly coated.
3. Place the carrots on a cooking pan covered with parchment paper. Cook in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are tender and golden. Once cooked, set them aside.
4. In a salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing of your choice.
5. Portion the salad in 4 bowls. Garnish with the roasted carrots then serve.
For the dressing, we suggest our delicious Honey and Mustard dressing. A perfect match!