- 1 container (142g 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed spring mix salad
- 2 cups 300g Chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1/4 cup 65ml Balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp. 90ml Honey
- 1 tbsp. 15ml Dried ginger
- 1 tbsp. 15ml Reduced in salt soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. 5ml Dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. 5ml Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. 45ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup 250ml Strawberries, cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup 65ml Grilled sunflower seeds, salted
- 1 small Cucumber, cut in pieces (half if it is big)
- 2 tbsp. 30ml Sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. In a container, mix the chicken strips, balsamic vinegar, honey, ginger powder, soy sauce, dried rosemary and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently mix until the chicken strips are fully coated. Marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. In a pan, heat the olive oil at medium heat. Add the marinated chicken strips and cook for about 10 minutes. Baste the chicken strips with the remaining marinade (2-3 times).
3. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, set aside.
4. In a salad bowl, combine the Fresh Attitude spring mix, strawberries, sunflower seeds and cucumber. Mix all the ingredients. Add the chicken and the sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir well and serve.
Marinate the chicken overnight for more flavor. You can also cook it advance.