- 1 can 540ml drained chickpeas
- 1/2 cup 125ml water (you can also use the liquid from the chickpea can)
- 1 clove Quebec garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup 375ml Fresh Attitude baby spinach
- 1 cup 250ml Quebec cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsps 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. 15ml sesame tahini
- 1 tbsp. 15ml smoked paprika
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Blend the chickpeas in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds.
2. Add the remaining ingredients in the food processor, process until obtention of a creamy texture (takes about 3 to 4 minutes).
3. Remove from the food processor and serve.
Be creative! You can use hummus in so many ways: in your sandwiches, on crackers, with vegetables…