1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Arrange ingredients in small serving bowls.
3. Place the Naan breads on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and spread the tomato sauce on each.
4. Let each family member garnish his or her pizza in his or her own way. For optimal cooking, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms should be placed on top of the cheese.
5. Bake pizzas for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Fresh Attitude arugula before serving.
You can also use Fresh Attitude baby spinach as a topping. You can either add the spinach before cooking or, for extra crunch and fresh-ness, sprinkle it after cooking.