Ingredients for 6 Servings
- 7 to 8 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp white wine
- 1 branch of rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F
2. Butter generously 6 ramekins.
3. Arrange the sliced potatoes in a thin layer at the bottom of each mold and on the side as well.
4. Cover with slices of onions, then again with potatoes and a new layer of onions. Do not forget to salt, pepper and add finely chopped rosemary between each layer.
5. Pour 1 tbsp white wine in each ramekin. Add a nice knob of butter.
6. Cover with a final layer of potatoes.
7. Cover each ramekin with aluminum foil.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Unmould the timbale gently and return to the oven for 10 minutes, pouring on each timbale a drizzle of olive oil so that they lightly brown.
10. Serve without further delay with a good salad!