- 1 container (142g 3 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed arugula
- 1 1/2 cup 375ml of fresh cherries and berries
- 1 avocado, cut in fine slices
- 1/4 cup 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. 45ml honey
- 3 tbsps 45ml balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup 65ml fresh basilic, finely chopped (if using dried basilic, use only 1 tbsp.)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, the honey, the balsamic vinegar, the garlic and the basilic (fresh or dried). Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. In a big salad bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients, except the avocado slices. Cover with dressing and mix.
3. Portion the salad in 4 bowls. Garnish with the avocado slices than serve.
Choose your favorite berries! Favour in-season and locally grown berries.