- 1 container (142g 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup 125ml Grenoble walnuts, whole
- 1/2 cup 125ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup 125ml grapes, either whole or in half
- 1 apple, cut in fine wedges
- 4 tbsps 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. 15ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. 15ml Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. 30ml maple sirup
- 1 lemon, in quarters
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a pan at medium heat, cook the Grenoble walnuts in 1 tbsp. of olive oil for about 2-3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add the remaining olive oil and the Dijon mustard. Wisp until the oil has incorporated. Add the balsamic vinegar and the maple sirup, wisp. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside.
3. In a big salad bowl, put the spinach, grilled Grenoble walnuts, feta cheese, grapes and apples. Add the dressing and make sure all the ingredients are mixed.
4. The salad is ready to serve. Garnish each plate with a lemon wedge.
If you are allergic to tree nuts, you can use pumpkin seeds instead of Grenoble walnuts.